About the organisation and conference:
Law Connect 2019 – The Career Guidance Conference for Law Students. An initiative by – Argute, [16th March 2019], Delhi.
The LCC-2019 is a career guidance initiative by Argute exclusively for law students that endeavours to provide a platform for valuable discussions on topics ranging from career upliftment to various career opportunities available for the law students that can help them to achieve their career aspirations.
Topics of discussion:
- “How to make a prosperous career in the field of litigation”
- “How to get into ivy-league colleges for doing LLM after graduation”
- Mr. Vineet Bhatia, President of The Sales Tax Bar Association.
- Mr. Ketan Paul, Senior Advocate, Post Graduation (LLM) From The University Of Pennsylvania.
- Mrs. Vibhooti Malhotra, Advocate-on-Record, Supreme Court, Post Graduation (LLM) From Berkley University, America.
Timings of the conference: 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Register your seat in the law connects conference-2019, Just at Rs. 200 per person. To register, click here.
Limited period offer: Why keep all the knowledge to yourself, when you can also help your friends to achieve their career ambitions. Now, bring your friends to the LCC-2019 conference and just pay Rs. 150 Each. To avail this officer, click here.
Please note that there are a limited number of seats available and the registration will be accepted on a first come first serve basis.
All the participants shall be awarded a certificate of participation.
Sparsh Abrol – 7973367056
Chitwan Bansal – 9873557718
Saksham Tayal – 8368212994