ABOUT THE QUIZ
The LAW Learners (TLL) is an organization which is aimed at providing FREE Certificate Courses, Competitions, Quizzes, Workshops, Internships, Publications to the people (including both legal and non-legal fraternity).
The LAW Learners is funded by the Government of Gujarat. The LAW Learners efforts have been appreciated by the Times of India, DNA, Dainik Jagran etc.
The LAW Learners have as well been appreciated by the Governor of Gujarat, Former Prime Minister of India Dr. Manmohan Singh and Former CJI Justice Dipak Misra.
The LAW Learners first Five Law Quizzes witnessed a Registration of over 950 participants.
The LAW Learners are glad to announce the LAW Learner’s Sixth National Law Quiz.
PRIZES AND REWARDS – Worth Rs. 15,000
- TOP 11 FINALISTS – CASH PRIZE OF Rs. 5,000. The Higher you Score in the Finals, the Higher you Win. YOUR SCORE X 11 = YOUR CASH PRIZE
- Free Publication Opportunity in the Indian National LAW Review to all Finalists.
- All Finalists receive a Certificate of Excellence along with a Letter of Recommendation.
- All Finalists get any of the LAW Learner’s Advanced Course and EBook on Constitutional Law, free of cost.
- Assured Internship with TLL to all Finalists – Online.
- All the Participants shall receive a Course Coupon of 25% Discount on the LAW Learner’s Company Certified Courses.
- All the Participants of the TLL 6th National LAW Quiz shall receive a Participation Certificate.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- There is no restriction on the eligibility to participate. Any Indian citizen can participate in the Quiz.
- The Quiz shall take place online.
- The Quiz consists of two Rounds – PRELIMS and FINAL. The PRELIMS shall take place on 20th April ‘2019 and the Finals on 21st April ‘2019.
- LAST DATE TO APPLY:- 16th April ‘2019 11:59 P.M.
- The Prelims round shall consist of 50 Questions. You shall have the liberty to choose your Own Subjects. You need to pick 5 Subjects [your strong areas] out of 10 subjects and the Prelims Round shall be based upon 10 Questions each, out of those subjects. The Level of Questions would be Easy to Moderate.
- The Final Rounds shall consist of 50 Questions. It would be based on Constitutional Law, Legal Awareness [Current], Contracts Law and Criminal Law. The level of Questions would be Moderate.
- Top 80 participants of the Prelims round move to the Final Round.
- There shall be NO negative marking.
- The Results of the PRELIMS shall be declared on 21st April ’19 by 11 A.M. The Results of the FINAL round shall be declared on 22nd April ’19 by 11 A.M.
- There is a NOMINAL Registration Fees of Rs. 25 for maintenance purpose.
- PRELIMS – 20th April ‘2019
- FINALS – 21st April ‘2019
- LAST DATE TO APPLY – 15th April ’19 11:59 P.M.
- RESULTS – 22nd April ‘2019
A NOMINAL Registration Fees of Rs. 25 shall be charged for the competition. This is merely for maintenance and handling.
HOW TO APPLY?
To apply, click here.
For the direct link to google form, click here.
E-mail at contact[at]thelawlearners.com.
Contact at 7906381754, 7007404078
For the brochure, click here.