About the Blog
The “L” Word is an open-access blog which gives a platform to the young budding minds of the legal fraternity to share their beautiful and creative legal thoughts and thereby giving them the opportunity to broadcast their ability and skill in legal writing.
The contributors can choose any topic on a contemporary legal issue.
Student graduate/postgraduates, as well as academicians, Advocates and other stakeholders, are invited to contribute to this blog.
- All submissions must be in Times New Roman, font size 12 and Spacing 1.5.
- Word Limit for each submission is between 1000 to 1500 words. Please note: The word limit is illustrative in nature. However adherence to the word limit shall be highly appreciated.
- References should be hyperlinked wherever necessary. In case the cited material does not have an online source or online copy, the citations must adhere to OSCOLA 4th Edition.
- Co-authorship is allowed to maximum 1 author (i.e. maximum Two authors per article)
- All entries should be submitted in .doc or .docx format. PDF Files shall not be accepted.
- All selected entries will be published on The “L” Word Blog.
- The entries must be original, unpublished and an outcome of the author’s own efforts. As an objective of this blog we wish to provide a platform to the original ideas and content of the authors. Thus any plagiarized content shall be straight away rejected.
- The authors by submitting their entry would be deemed to have divested the copyright to ‘The “L” Word’. However, all moral rights shall remain with the author(s).
How to Submit?
The L Word Blog accepts submissions digitally via Google forms.
Submit your blogs at this link.
These shall be no fee at any stage of publication.
The Last date of submission is December 20, 2020.
- A softcopy of ‘Certificate of Publication’ shall be emailed to the authors whose work would be accepted for publication.
- The authors of Top three articles would be honored as the “The Top Three Authors of the month” and their picture and contact details would be displayed on our website. (Top three authors shall be notified by December 25, 2020).
Email ID: thelwordblog.cfb[at]gmail.com
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any 'Call for Papers/Blogs' by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.