About International Youth Forum
The International Youth Forum team is an esteemed passionate young people from around the world who are advocating on the topic of human rights and sustainable development goals, being determined to the change the world and secure a better future for the coming generations. It was started with the thought that Another World is needed and together it’s possible.
No 11, C wing, Parsn Manere, Anna Salai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, 600006, India.
International Youth Forum is calling for papers on the same date i.e. 14th – 15th September 2019.
IYF has a broad mandate and looks at any Research Paper with a perceivable link between law and Sustain Development, World Peace, Social Justice & Human Rights. So that youth can come up with their ideas & issues.
They will be provided with 5 to 7 minutes for presentation of their research paper.
- Social Justice
- Human Rights
- World Peace
- Sustain Development
Who can participate?
Indian as well as foreigner Academicians, Corporates, Bureaucrats, policymakers, Journalist, representatives of Government Organizations, civil society/NGOs, Lawyers; Research Scholars and Students from various fields, allied subjects, and multi-disciplinary fields are invited to contribute to the Conference.
How to Participate?
The registration link is here.
Research Paper should be mailed only in a soft copy to info[at]internationalyouthforum.org. The subject of the mail being ‘Submission for IYF, 2019’. Biographical information is to be provided in a removable title page.
The abstract should not exceed 350 words, and must be accompanied by a cover page, stating the following:
- Title of the Paper
- Name of the Author(s)
- Name of the Institute
- E-mail Address
- Postal Address
- Contact number
- The main text should be in Times New Roman with font size 12 and line spacing of 1.5.
- The footnotes should be in Times New Roman, font size 10 with spacing 1.0
- One-inch margins should be maintained on all four sides.
- Citation style: bluebook, 20th Edition.
- The maximum length of the paper shall not exceed 3500 words,(excluding the footnotes/endnotes/annexure/reports etc.).
- All the abstract submission are to be made in Microsoft Word (.doc) 2007/2010. The full paper has to be submitted in pdf.
- Submission of Abstracts by 05th August 2019
- Notification of selected abstracts: 10th August 2019
- Submission of full papers by 24th August 2019
- Last date for Registration on IYF website via the link : 24th August 2019
- IYF Conference Date: 14th-15th September 2019
All the submission sent must be original and should not have been published or under consideration for publication in any other journal. Plagiarized entries are liable to be rejected.
There must not be any copyright issues with the paper sent for the publication purposes, and if any such issues are later discovered, the publisher is not responsible in any regard.
The article is subject to be a rejection of its content is likely to offend the religious or political sentiments of the readers.
Publishers reserve the right to publish the shortlisted papers. The shortlisted authors have to sign the copyright agreement with the publisher.
Best 3 papers/presenters will be rewarded with 5,000/- cash each.
For any clarifications, please contact at info[at]internationalyouthforum.org
Mobile Number: +91 7373555552
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.