The International Academy for Arbitration Law provides Summer Courses in Paris to students and young practitioners interested in international arbitration.
The 2016 Session will run with a curriculum conceived by international arbitration academics and practitioners to cover all aspects of international arbitration.
4th July, 2016 to 22nd July, 2016
The tuition fee is 900 EUR for students or applicants affiliated with Government offices or international organisations, and 2,700 EUR for practitioners.
Scholarships (tuition and/or accommodation) will be available to students who demonstrate a need for financial aid.
The Arbitration Academy courses are open to law students who have some knowledge of arbitration law, as well as Government officials and arbitration practitioners.
To apply, please submit the following documents as one PDF file, except the photo, to: email@example.com
1. The 2016 Application form
2. An up-to-date curriculum vitae
3. A personal statement of 1-2 pages explaining your interest in the program
4. Certified copies of diplomas and transcripts (accompanied by a translation in English or in French if necessary)
5. Proof of enrolment from your university in 2015, if you are a student
6. A document certifying your current affiliation, if you are a Government official.
Attach, also, a colour picture, in JPG file format with a resolution of 110 KB minimum.
The deadline for applications is on 13th March, 2016.
Applicants will be notified of the Selection Committee’s decision regarding their application by May 1, 2016.