An innovative step to idealize for the conservation of our environment
Here’s an opportunity for all the college-goers to propose innovative and self-designed ideas to conserve our environment.
We, at Amity University, Uttar Pradesh, are proud to announce the first Green Aid, a green drive for the dreamers who have vivid ideas in their minds to save mother Earth.
As an initiative of Amity Youth Fest-2014, the objective of this event is to provide a platform for the dreamers, the students who have the capability to think big, to come up with their own environmental protection models and express their views to the education community in a manner as creative as possible.
The Green Aid is an assimilative competition and not an eliminative one. We are aiming to gather the best ideas. After careful examinations by experienced specialist, we will put forward the best of the ideas to different companies and industry leaders for further reshaping the ideas and provide for realistic amendments and then adopt the environment protection models.
The main aim of the Green Aid is:
Induce an understanding about the need of the hour for preserving the environment.
Come up with original and Utopian concept to counter with the problems we face today with immediate effect.
Facilitate the communication of the solutions to the education community in a matter as creative as possible.
Initialize interest in the minds of the youth and provide a platform for the people who are willing to think big to help with a better planet.
ABOUT THE EVENT
1.The event will take place at Amity University; Uttar Pradesh on 6th of February from 10.00 AM to 04.00 PM. Reporting time for the contestants will be 09.00 AM. The event will take place in 2 sessions: (i) Preliminary Screening (from 10.00 AM to 01.00 PM), (ii) Final round (from 2 PM onward)
2.The idea(s) should be presented in a manner as creative as possible, though a basic MS Word document stating and explaining is must coupled with a presentation by the contestants. Other forms of expressions (such as a songs, skit, or poem) can be used as well to help facilitate the model. Creativity will be appreciated and will give a great positive appraisal to the contestant.
3. The ideas and suggestions which is going to be portrayed in the presentation by the contestants should have immediate implication for the welfare of environment and should have economical, social and practical feasibility in the current scenario.
4. The participation will be either on a group basis (minimum of 3 and maximum of 5 members) or individual.
5. Chargers for participation are as follows:
a. Groups- Rs. 100 per group member
b. Individual- Rs. 250 per head
6. The idea should not be plagiarized.
7. The last day for submitting the applications is 26th January, by 23.59 PM.
8. Each group/individual will be given a time of 10 minutes to express their view in whatever way they wish to. The more creative the presentation is the better.
10. Refreshments will be provided all the participants.