Teerthankar Mahaveer University, Moradabad, UP is organising the National Moot Court on April 25-26, 2019.
The Competition is open to all students enrolled in an undergraduate LL.B. degree programme or its equivalent conducted by any recognized Institution/College/University in India.
A recognized Institution/College/University shall be entitled to send more than one team for the Competition.
Each Team shall comprise of three members. Two members of the Team shall be designated as Orators and the third member shall be designated as the Researcher.
The registration fee is INR 2,500 per team( E payment ). Teams are required to make payment on or before April 01, 2019.
Teams may seek Clarifications via e-mail to [email protected] latest by April 5, 2019 (05:00 P.M. IST).
Each Team shall send hard copy (4 copies) of the Written Submission for each side on or before 25 April 2019 (11:59 P.M. IST) at the following address: “Teerthankar Mahaveer National Moot Court Committee, College Of Law And Legal Studies, TMIMT Campus, Opp. Parsvnath Plaza , Delhi Road , Moradabad ( U.P.) – 244001.”.
- Winner: Rs.15000/-
- Best Mooter: Rs. 5000/-
- Best Researcher: Rs. 5000/-
- Last date for Payment: 01 April 2019
- Last date for Registration: 02 April 2019 (through Google form, including payment details in registration form)
- Last day to apply for clarifications to the Moot Problem: 05 April 2019
- Dispatch of Team Codes to participating teams: 10 April 2019
- Last date for submitting the soft copy of the Written Submission: 21 April 2019
- Last date for submitting the hard copy of the Written Submission: 24 April 2019
- Inaugural Function, Preliminary Round of the Competition: 25 April 2019
- Semifinal Round, Final Round and Valedictory Ceremony: 26 April 2019
For official notification, click here.