The TED Fellowship Program 2022 is inviting applications for a new group of extraordinary, multidisciplinary innovators on the rise in their respective fields who are doing bold, original work.
About the Organization
TED is a nonprofit devoted to spreading ideas, usually in the form of short, powerful talks (18 minutes or less). TED began in 1984 as a conference where Technology, Entertainment, and Design converged, and today covers almost all topics — from science to business to global issues — in more than 100 languages. Meanwhile, independently run TEDx events to help share ideas in communities around the world.
About TED Fellowship Program 2022
The TED Fellowship Program recognizes people at work on future-shaping ideas, offering them tools to amplify the power of their vision.
Each year, a new group of TED Fellows from around the world, and from every discipline, are welcomed into this international community of remarkable thinkers and doers who have shown unusual accomplishment, exceptional courage, the strength of character, and the potential to create positive change in their respective fields.
Find the answers to your questions, here.
TED is inviting its next class to an in-person TED conference in Vancouver (April 7-15, 2022), but given the global pandemic this conference may be canceled and the TED Fellowship may become entirely virtual, depending on expert advice and local health safety protocols.
- The TED Fellowship program has the potential to catapult your career forward.
- The program offers TED’s power to articulate and amplify the vision of TED Fellows.
- They support the individual capacity-building required to take the global stage.
- They equip TED Fellows with public speaking and media training, professional coaching, educational programming, and peer support.
- They connect TED Fellows to a global network of peers and industry leaders because the only way to succeed is together.
- The TED Fellows Program recognizes the folks working on-the-ground on world-changing ideas — the doers, makers, inventors, advocates, filmmakers and photographers, musicians and artists, educators, scientists, entrepreneurs, nonprofit leaders, and human rights activists.
- If you’re at work on a future-shaping idea and over the age of 18, you should apply.
- The TED Fellows program is not an academic fellowship and non-traditional educations are welcome.
- In addition to impressive accomplishment, fine character and a good heart are also important traits they look for in TED Fellows.
The deadline to submit your application is June 30, 2021 at 11:59pm UTC.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.