About the Organisations
Pravin Gandhi College of Law is a Premier Law Institution under the aegis of Shri Vile Parle Kelavani Mandal. It is affiliated to the University of Mumbai and offers five years integrated Law Program BLS/LLB.
Technology Law Forum is a Non-Profit making Organization for Demystifying Technology Law. It is multi-disciplinary and welcomes members from varied streams [Technologists, CTO/CIOs and their teams, Information Security Specialists, General Counsels, Lawyers, Law Makers, Law Enforcers, Regulators, Policy Makers, Judicial Officers, Business Executives, Entrepreneurs and Start-ups.]
About the Conclave
Organizing the ‘Technology Law Conclave 2019’ with ‘Technology Law Forum’ is one such initiative towards its vision of blended learning model leading to an enriched and holistic personality of its key stakeholders.
- Opportunity to interact with leading experts from the industry.
- Six-panel discussions on emerging areas.
- Demystifying of technologies by Tech Experts.
- Brain Storming Session by Legal Experts.
- Networking opportunity with 100 plus multi-disciplinary participants.
Who should attend and why?
- Technologist: Into legal risks/issues and options are technology advances
- CIO/Team Member: On legal implications of your decisions and actions
- CTO/Team Member: On legal effects of technology advances
- Law Firm/Lawyer/General Counsel: To equip you better to advise on legal implications of technology plans, options & risks; and on policies and transactions
- Entrepreneur/Start-Up: To help you avoid costly legal mistakes/loss of good options
- Student/Academician: To understand the emerging issues in the field of Tech-Law
- Judicial Officer: To make better-informed decisions
- Regulator/Public Official: To aid you in shaping and implementing regulations
- Professionals: Rs. 4000
- Students: Rs. 2500
- Alumni: Rs. 2500
- NEFT Details: HDFC Bank, JVPD Scheme, Mumbai
- Current A/c.: 03210330000171
- IFSC Code: HDFC0000321
Registration Link: CLICK HERE.
Cheque Details: In Favour of ‘Pravin Gandhi College of Law’
For Registration Form: CLICK HERE.
Mr. Subramaniam Vutha: Advocate & A Founder Member of TLF
(M): +91 9820084461
Ms. Suman Kalani Assistant Professor, Pravin Gandhi College of Law
(M): +91 9867011447
Ms. Noelle-Ann Park, Advocate, Nappinai & Co. Advocates
(M): +91 9769172792