National University of Study and Research in Law, Ranchi (NUSRL) was established by Act No. 4 of Jharkhand State Assembly in 2010.
The University has subsequently been recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC) in September 2011 u/s 22 of the UGC Act of 1956. The University started functioning in September 2010.
At present, the University has more than 500 students on roll in the undergraduate course.
The University has been included as member of the CLAT w.e.f. CLAT 2012.
At the undergraduate level, University offers Five-year Integrated BA LLB (Hons.) degree Program which consists of ten semesters.
The University also started its Research Program in January 2012.
The process for admitting students to Integrated LLM-PhD of three years duration and PhD of two years duration started in August 2011 and classes for the same commenced in January 2012.
With modest beginning, the University is all set to compete with global academic standards with deftly crafted teaching-learning methodology.
NUSRL endeavors to share the global opportunity in law as well as legal discipline.
1. Professor in Law: 3
2. Associate Professor in Law: 6
3. Assistant Professor in Law: 15
4. Assistant Professor in Social Sciences: 5
• The terms and conditions of service shall be in accordance with the NUSRL Administrative and Management Regulations, 2017.
• The appointments shall be governed by University Grants Commission (Minimum Qualifications for Appointment of Teachers and other Academic Staff in Universities and Colleges and Measures for the Maintenance of Standards in Higher Education) (4th Amendment) Regulations, 2016.
All these positions are subject to the qualifications and experience prescribed by the UGC.
Candidates with the specialization in the following subjects are encouraged to apply:
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.