About Indore Institute of Law
Indore Institute of Law is a private law college in Madhya Pradesh, offering courses like B.A.LL.B. (Hons), B.B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) and LL.M. They are affiliated to DAV and Bar Council of India.
The Indore Institute of Law invites applications from eligible candidates for the following positions:
- Professors/ Associate Professors/ Assistant Professors
- Law Academicians
- Allied Academicians
- Public Relation Officer
- Business Development Officer
Number of Vacancies
- Professors/ Associate Professors/ Assistant Professors: Multiple Vacancies
- Law Academicians: 10 (ten)
- Allied Academicians: 8 (eight)
- Public Relation Officer: 1 (one)
- Business Development Officer: 1 (one)
Rau Pithampur Road, Opposite IIM,Indore, Madhya Pradesh.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates must e-mail their CV along with their documents and a recent passport size photo at hr[at]indoreinstituteoflaw.org or akshaybam[at]yahoo.com
Phone: +91 9977091777
To visit the website, click here.