1. Attempt to suicide should or should not be punishable.
2. Does the National Judicial Appointments Commission Act ensure independence of Indian Judiciary?
3. Limited Liability Partnership: Balance between partnership and company.
4. Women in Board of Directors: Breaking the Glass or meeting statutory provisions
5. Judicial Activism: Destroying the Human Rights jurisprudence?
NLEC’14 or National Legal Essay Competition is the flagship event organised by AILSA. It provides a platform to the students enrolled in law schools and colleges all over the country to express their views on topics based on different avenues of the legal field.