Tag: legal essay competition
Results are now announced!
1st prize: Rs. 15,000
2nd prize: Rs. 10,000
3rd prize: Rs. 5,000
1. Attempt to suicide should or should not be punishable.
2. Does the National Judicial Appointments Commission Act ensure independence of Indian Judiciary?
3. Limited Liability Partnership: Balance between partnership and company.
4. Women in Board of Directors: Breaking the Glass or meeting statutory provisions
5. Judicial Activism: Destroying the Human Rights jurisprudence?
1st: 12,000/- and Certificate of Merit
2nd Prize: 8,000/- and Certificate of Merit
3rd Prizes: 5,000/- and Certificate of Merit
Essay with signature must be scanned and sent to email address:
The results and winners of the essay have now been announced!
The Essay must be sent in ‘.doc’ or ‘.docx’ format only through email to
A grand prize (¥500,000), a second prize (¥200,000) and several honorable mentions (¥50,000 each) will be awarded. The winners will be notified by September 2015.
Submissions should be sent as soft copies uploaded to the website (requires authenticated emailid and registering a User ID / password on the website) in .doc docx format only.
The First Prize: Rs. 25, 000 and a certificate
The Second Prize: Rs. 15, 000 and a certificate
The Third Prize: Rs. 10, 000 and a certificate
To enter, you must be a full-time university student and must be 18 years of age or older by March 25, 2015.
Winner - Rs. 7000
1st Runner Up - Rs. 5000
1st Prize: Rs. 8,000
2nd Prize: Rs. 4,500
3rd Prize: Rs. 2,500
Submissions must be mailed to
and there is no requirement of hard copy submission.