Symbiosis Law School , Noida is Elated to Invite you to the fourth edition of SYMMUN to be held from 17th & 18th March, 2018. Experience the journey enriched with diplomacy and innovation.
There should be a purpose to thoughts and a motive to words, because our actions are defined by what we think and what we say!
Let’s try and make a difference
#SYMMUN’18 AGENDAS RELEASED !
- UNITED NATIONS GENERAL ASSEMBLY : Promotion of sustainable Economic Growth & Sustainable Development in accordance with recent General Assembly Resolutions
- UNITED NATIONS HUMAN RIGHTS COUNCIL : Rohingya Muslims : Identity Crisis and refugee Laws
- UNITED NATIONS SECURITY COUNCIL : Situation in the Middle East with special emphasis on the recent crisis in Aleppo
- INTERNATIONAL LAW COMMISSION : Drafting of Universal Extradition Laws
- STAKEHOLDERS MEET : Doklam Issue : Indo – China Relations
- NATIONAL SECURITY COUNCIL : Continous Crisis Committee
Dates: 17th & 18th March 2018
Venue: Symbiosis Law School , Noida
Applications for EB, Delegate and IP will be released soon.
For details and updates, visit this Facebook page.