First published on May 16th
Symbiosis Law School, Noida is organising the Symbiosis National Moot Court Competition, 2014 from September 19-21, 2014. SLS-NOIDA is looking to invite all the law schools in India to contest for ‘Memorial Selection Round’ and to host 24 (twenty four) best teams of all to compete for in the ‘Oral Pleading Round’ of the SNMCC,14 trophy.
1. A team may register for the SNMCC by sending the scanned copy of their duly filled registration forms on or before Sunday, 15th June, 2014, by 11:59 pm and the hard copy latest by Friday, 20th June, 2014 by 4:00 pm to the following address:
The Moot Court Society, Symbiosis Law School, Plot No. 47/48, Block-A,
Sector-62, Noida – 201301 (U.P.) India.
2. Only one of the team members on behalf of team shall send the soft copy via e-mail to email@example.com with the subject reading “Registration for SNMCC, 2014 –‘college name’ ”
3. A ‘Registration Code’ will be provided to the teams via email once the registration is completed as per procedure.
4. Post the Memorial Elimination round, the teams which qualify for the pleadings rounds are required to send a scanned copy of a Demand Draft of Rs. 5000/- in favour of Symbiosis Law School, Noida payable at Noida to firstname.lastname@example.org alongwith the travel plan by 25th cancelled and the next team as per the ranking in the Memorial Elimination round will be invited in place of the defaulting team.
5. The Demand Draft and the travel plan may be sent along with the Hard Copies of the memorials on or before 1st August, 2014 failing which the participation of the team will be September 2014 by 4 pm to the address abovementioned.
1. Winning team: Rs. 50,000
2. Runner team: Rs. 30,000
3. Best speaker: Rs. 10,000
4. Best speaker: Rs. 7,500
5. Best researcher: Rs. 10,000
6. Best memorial: Rs. 15,000
The Moot Problem is HERE.
Please find the Rules and Regulations HERE. [REVISED]
The schedule is HERE. [REVISED]
The Registration Form is HERE.
Facebook Page is HERE.