Symbiosis Law School, Pune is organising the Juristas International Law Essay Competition 2015.
1. Globalisation, International Law and Emerging Infectious Disease.
2. Diversity and Dialogue among civilisations as peace meachisms.
3. Current Developments in Economic, Social and Cultural Rights.
4. Unmanned Aerial Vehicle/ Dones in International Law.
5. Current Developments in International Investment Law and Arbitration.
PG and UG law students in India and abroad.
Is allowed for a maximum of 2 authors.
1. All entries should be in Times New Roman, size 12 and line spacing 1.5.
2. The essay should not be less than 4500 words and not more than 6500 inclusive of all foot notes.
3. The essay should be accompanied with a 250 word abstract which shall not be counted towards the word limit.
4. All entries should contain footnote citations which should be in Times New Roman, size 10 and single line spacing.
5. Submissions of entries shall be made in soft copies to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Participants are also required to send the hard copy of the essay.
7. Essay should be printed on one side of A4 size paper.
The deadline for the submission of entries is 10th June, 2015.
First Prize: Rs. 15,00
Second Prize: Rs. 10,000
Third Prize: Rs. 5,000
Dr. Aparajita Mohanty | Cell: 09890440968 | Email: email@example.com
Bhavani Kumar | Cell: 08888309505 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org