Job title: Legal Counsel – Company Secretary
Organisation: Swiggy, Food Delivery App.
Location: Mumbai (Scootsy)
LL.B. (undergraduate law degree) from a recognized university in India & CS qualification.
4 years or more of post qualification experience company secretory and in-house counsel with considerable experience of e-commerce company is highly preferred. Experience working in a consumer-products, food retail, FMCG, e-commerce or hospitality services is preferred.
Competence in a broad range of Food laws, Corporate laws, The Motor Vehicle Act, Labour Laws, Commercial Contracts, Payment Laws, Intellectual Property Laws, Information Technology Law and Legal Metrology law is required.
- Competence in broad range of corporate and business laws, especially in both Indian domestic and trans-national commercial transaction and intellectual property;
- Extensive experience and strong skills in drafting and negotiating contracts;
- Extensive experience in analyzing and responding to regulatory and compliance matters;
- Excellent ability to analyze and assess business processes, spot issues and propose/implement solutions; Ability to function autonomously yet communicate laterally and upwardly with ease;
- Strong legal and business judgment;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English & Hindi; and
- Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively communicate and coordinate complex issues and projects with diverse levels of management and employees.
- Ready and willing to take up new projects
For full details and online application link, click here.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.