About the university
Swami Vivekanand Subharti University (SVSU) is a University under section 2(f) of the University Grant Commission (U.G.C.) Act, 1956 set up under the Swami Vivekanand Subharti Vishwavidhaylaya, Uttar Pradesh Adhiniyam, 2008 (U.P. Act No.29 of 2008) as passed by Uttar Pradesh Legislature and assented by the honourable Governor of Uttar Pradesh in September 2008.
Sardar Patel Subharti is a college of law in Uttar Pradesh (SARPA-SIL) was started in the year 2002. The Bar Council of India under Advocates Act 1961duly accorded its approval to the University (vide its letter no. BCI: D: 2429/2015 (LE) dated 30/12/2015) permitting it to run the academic courses under the Faculty of Law.
SVSU’s Sardar Patel Subharti Institute of Law, Meerut is offering the following postgraduate law courses:
MPhil – One and a Half Year
PhD in Law
Eligibility for both the courses
55% in Post Graduation & SUET (Subharti University Entrance Test) Qualified or UGC – NET.
How to apply?
Download Application Form (Click Here to Download)
- Download the application form and take out its print out.
- Fill the form completely and send it to the following address along with a demand draft of Rs.1500/- made in favour of “Swami Vivekanand Subharti University”, payable at Meerut: Central Admission Cell Swami Vivekanand Subharti University, Subhartipuram, NH-58, Bypass Road Meerut – 250005.
- You can also submit the duly filled in application form in person along with Rs.1500/- directly to the above mentioned address.
Apply Online & Pay Through RTGS/NEFT (Apply Online)
Pay Rs. 1500 through RTGS/NEFT to the following account:
Account No: 628501043169
IFSC: ICIC 0006285
Swami Vivekanand Subharti University
ICICI Bank Ltd: Rajlok Branch Meerut
Fill the application form online and provide the UTR number for the payment made. Submit the application form and take out its print out.
Apply Online & Pay Through Demand Draft
- Get a demand draft of Rs.1500/- made in favour of “Swami Vivekanand Subharti University” payable at Meerut.
- Fill the application form online and provide the details of the demand draft.
- Submit the application form and take out its print out.
- Send the print out of the application form along with the demand draft to the following address: Central Admission Cell Swami Vivekanand Subharti University, Subhartipuram, NH-58 Bypass Road Meerut – 250005.
- Direct Admission
- You can also take the application form by paying Rs.1500/- from the following address: Central Admission Cell, Swami Vivekanand Subharti University, Subhartipuram, NH-58, Bypass Road, Meerut 250005.
- Fill the form and submit it at the above address.
For full details, click here.
For the brochure, click here.
🔔 Never miss an opportunity again. Get the emails you want in your inbox.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.