SVKM’s Pravin Gandhi College of Law in association with BSE Institute Limited is conducting the second batch of CERTIFICATE COURSE IN SECURITIES LAW with introduction of off campus learning at BSE, Companies, Law firms, Registrar to the Issue & Quasi Judicial bodies.
The course is introduced in the light of recent developments in the corporates law and would be beneficial to those interested in corporate laws and capital markets
Key highlights of the course
- Emphasis on practical application with conceptual clarity
- Week end classes (Friday, Saturday and Sunday)
- Course duration – Three months
- Experienced faculty from BSE Institute Limited
- Joint certification i.e from PGCL and BSEIL
- Course Fee: Rs. 25,000/- plus service tax
- Commencement of Course: 9th July, 2016
Undergraduate /Graduate (Any Stream)
For admission and further details
Website: Click HERE.
Contact on: 022-65543915, 9867011447, 9870168874