About the Organization
Since 2017, SUPREMO AMICUS has received a great response from the legal fraternity of prestigious institutions all over the country contributing their research work to the journal. Their contribution to academia and the success of Supremo Amicus is duly acknowledged and appreciated.
Our 1040 Articles updated in the Manupatra database: https://lawc.to/3FlWB
A paragraph from supremo amicus-Vol 17 has been mentioned in the judgment of Hon’ble HC of Himachal Pradesh.
Judgement URL: https://lawc.to/DKz15 (para 28)
Indexing and Impact Factor Information [21 Indexing Databases]
The Journal is indexed at 21 database including, Heinonline, Manupatra, Google Scholar, ROAD: The Directory of Open Access scholarly Resources by ISSN, Index Copernicus International, IFSIJ, Citefactor, Academic Resource Index-ResearchBib, IIJIF, RJI FACTOR, I2OR, IJIFACTOR INDEXING, IP INDEXING ISI, DRJI, SIS, ROOT INDEXING, SJIF.
Impact Factor: 6.242 [Click here to check the certificate]
To Receive Update about this event via Whatsapp: https://lawc.to/mLojV
Previous Publication Volume 25: Click here: https://lawc.to/NZmoo
The submission should be on any theme relating to Law.
Instructions for Paper Submission
- The quality-based selected paper will be published in the form of an E-Journal with an International serial Standard Number.
- Only full papers submitted on or before the deadline shall be considered for publication.
- Authors are requested to adhere to the following word limit:
- Long Articles: 5000- 10000 words (excluding footnotes).
- Short Articles: 2000- 5000 words (excluding footnotes).
- Case comment: 2500 words (excluding footnotes).
- Book review: 1500 words (excluding footnotes).
- The articles must be at Times New Roman, Font Size 12, 1.5 line spacing, on an A4 sheet with 1” margin on all sides, to be sent in .doc/.docx format.
- A uniform style of citation must be strictly adhered to while submitting the paper.
- The content of the articles should be original and no plagiarized material should be sent for publication. The author is liable for any infringement.
- All published papers in Volume 26 will be transferred to the 25th Research Paper Writing Competition at no extra cost.
- E-copy of Publication + E-Certificate(Certificate of Publication) + E-Certificate (Certificate of Participation in the 25th Research paper Writing Competition)+ if any medal in the competition.
Date of commencement for Live Publishing: 2nd September
Result of Competition: Last week of October.
- First Prize (Best Research Paper): Gold Medal+1 free publication + E-Certificate Of Merit+E-Certificate of Publication+E-Certificate of participation+Internship opportunity with Supremo Amicus(Online)
- Second Prize: Silver Medal + 1 free publication + E-Certificate Of Merit+E-Certificate of Publication+ E-Certificate of participation+Internship opportunity with Supremo Amicus(Online)
- Third Prize: Bronze Medal+ 1 free publication + E-Certificate of Merit+ E-Certificate of Publication+ E-Certificate of participation +Internship opportunity with Supremo Amicus(Online)
- Top 10 entries will receive the consolation Prize (E-Certificate of Merit + E-Certificate of Publication+ E-Certificate of participation+50% off in next publication)
Processing and Registration Fee
No Prior Registration fee to be paid. Directly submit your work. After Selection requisite fee has to be paid:
- Single authored paper: INR 1200/-
- Co-authored paper: INR 1600/-
- Co-author up to three: INR 2100/-
Submit via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Confirmation of Paper Selection or Rejection will be sent within 2-3 days of submission.
How to Submit?
All manuscripts submitted shall accompany:
- A cover letter with the Name(s) of the Author(s), Institution/Affiliation, the Title of the Manuscript, and Contact Information including an Email Address and Mobile Number. (Word file)
- Complete Manuscript (Word file)
All submissions must be sent to email@example.com with the aforesaid documents.
The publication will be available on www.supremoamicus.org
The submissions should reach us on or before 20th October 2021.
Phone Number/Whatsapp: 883-7811527
E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Detailed Information is here: https://lawc.to/vKbt6
Note: This is a sponsored post.