Brookings India is offering summer internships to young promising individuals, interested in conducting interdisciplinary policy research in areas such as economic development, foreign policy, and energy and environment.
Interns will work under the guidance of Brookings India Fellows and Research Assistants, and assist with conducting basic research, fact checking, proofreading, and editing; providing administrative support; tracking news media; and organizing events.
Internships are available for 6-8 weeks in two rounds – May/June and July/August 2015.
- Undergraduate student with a background in the Social Sciences – students studying in both Indian and international universities are encouraged to apply
- Willingness to learn and work outside their comfort zone
- Strong writing and research skills
- Ability to multitask and collaborate with others
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel (some experience with data analysis is preferred but not required)
TO APPLY: Please email your resume with a cover letter and writing samples (of no more than 2 pages) to [email protected] no later than March 15, 2015.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Brookings India does not sponsor student or work visas.
More information HERE.