Hi! Thank you for considering to publish on Lawctopus. Below are some important details!
Note: All college/university events are published for free.
Paid plans and advertisements: Colleges wanting to publicize their events and opportunities better can opt for paid plans mentioned here (for singular events) and here(annual packages for multiple events).
For advertisement of events organised by private players, or products and services by private players, our advertisement rates are here.
If you want to submit an opportunity, outside of the law stream field, please check NoticeBard.com
How to Submit a Post
1. Please submit your post to email@example.com and follow the below guidelines. Please do NOT call, SMS, or Whatsapp us regarding publishing/updating of posts.
2. The subject line of your email should be ‘Lawctopus post’.
3. The full content of the post should be in the body of the email. Brochures, other documents, and images can be sent as attached files. Please send the content in text/word format. Please do NOT send PDF files.
4. The full content (body of the email) should be between 300-1200 words long. Please write in precise detail. NOTE: The post will be rejected if it is less than 300 words long.
5. Please mention the original URL to the event/opportunity at the end of the email. www.nls.ac.in is NOT the original URL. It should be something like: https://www.nls.ac.in/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1387:undp-gef-nlsiu-ceera-biological-diversity-moot-2019&catid=2:new
6. Kindly email changes (if required on the published post) on the same email thread/chain (where you submitted the first post) for all requests to update content. Please avoid fresh/new email subject lines for the same post.
7. For internship experiences, please feel free to go beyond the format and write in any style you may want (but do include all the details that are usually there). If you wish to be anonymous, please include ANONYMOUS in the subject line of your email.
8. Sponsored posts: If you are private organisation and are charging students, we’ll treat your post as a sponsored post and charge between Rs. 3000 and 30,000 for such a post. The fee depends on the nature of the post being submitted. Please email Aprajita Karki at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss
Disclaimer: Internship experiences are opinions shared by individual law students and tend to be personal and subjective in nature. The internship experiences shared on Lawctopus are NOT Lawctopus official views on the internship.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.
I am the Admin of Lawctopus. I am for law students, of law students and by law students. I am Torts and Contracts and moots and internships. I am your boyfriend! And your girlfriend too! Mentor. Friend. Junior. Senior. I am the footnote in your research paper. Foreword in your life. The jugaad for your internship. The side gig which earns you bucks. I am Maggi. Pocket money too.