Hi! Thank you for considering to publish on Lawctopus. Below are some important details!
SUBMITTING A POST ON LAWCTOPUS: IMPORTANT GUIDELINES
1. Please submit your post to firstname.lastname@example.org and follow the below guidelines.
Please do NOT call, SMS, or Whatsapp us regarding publishing/updating of posts. Please use email only.
Our editorial team takes 2-3 working days to publish a post AND/OR to make changes on an already published post.
Kindly note that we work Monday-Friday.
2. The subject line of your email should be ‘Lawctopus Post’.
3. The full content of the post should be in the body of the email.
Brochures, other documents, and images can be sent as attached files.
Please send the content in text/word format. Please do NOT send PDF files.
4. The full content (body of the email) should be between 300-1200 words long.
Please write in precise detail.
NOTE: The post will be rejected if it is less than 300 words long.
5. Please mention the original URL to the event/opportunity at the end of the email.
For example: www.nls.ac.in is NOT the original URL.
It should be something like: https://www.nls.ac.in/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1387:undp-gef-nlsiu-ceera-biological-diversity-moot-2019&catid=2:new
6. Kindly email changes (if required on your post that has already been published on the site) on the same email thread/chain (where you submitted the first post) for all requests to update content.
Please avoid fresh/new email subject lines for the same post. Our editorial team will not consider changes suggested via new emails.
8. Sponsored posts: If you are private organisation and are charging students, we’ll treat your post as a sponsored post and charge between Rs. 3000 and 50,000 for such a post.
The fee depends on the nature of the post being submitted.
Please email Rohit Bhutani at email@example.com to discuss.
The following details are to be included for a post on Lawctopus:
NOTE: Feel free to include any other detail relevant for your requirements.
EVENTS AND OPPORTUNITIES
Events and opportunities include: Conferences, Webinars, Courses, Workshops; Entrance Exams, Scholarships and Fellowships; Essay Competitions, Moots, Fests, etc.
- About the organiser/college/university
- Details about the event/opportunity
- Who is it for/eligibility
- Location (country/state/city)
- Registration/submission procedure
- Fee details (if any)
- Prizes (if any)
- Contact information
- Official link
INTERNSHIP AND JOB OPPORTUNITIES
- About the organisation
- Nature/type/work of internship/job
- Number of employees/interns required
- Who can apply
- Salary/Stipend (if any)
- Duration of internship
- Application Procedure
- Contact info
- Official link (organisation’s website/social media link)
CHARGES/FEES FOR SPONSORED POSTS
- All college/university events are published for free.
- We do have paid plans and advertisements for enhanced visibility: check here (for singular events) and here (annual packages for multiple events).
- Charges for job/internship posts depend on the type of the organisation, job location, and number of hirings.
For advertisement of events organised by private players, or products and services by private players, our advertisement rates are here.
If you want to submit an opportunity, outside of the law stream field, please check NoticeBard.com