About Sardar Patel Subharti Institute of Law
(SARPA-SIL) has been established in the year 2002 with the permission and approval of BCI, New Delhi and State Government of UP. It has been ranked in top 25 college in law story of Aspire India Today, 2018.
About Unmukt Bharat
Unmukt Bharat is a Non-Political organisation for an Ideal Nation. UB is a conjugation of nationalists. Individuals who realise their duty towards the nation and are inclined to work for the betterment of the Nation. Uniting those who are vigilant towards their responsibilities towards the society and beloved Mother India.
About the Debate
The Moot Court Association, Sardar Patel Subharti Institute of Law & Unmukt Bharat are jointly organising its 5th National Debate Competition-2019 on 20th April 2019. Details are as under:
Time: 9:00 am
Date: 20th April 2019
Venue: Sardar Patel Hall, Faculty OF Law, SVSU, Meerut.
Topic: 10% reservation to economically backward section is a cynical fraud on the constitution
Any Under-Graduate student from any recognised University/ Institute shall be eligible to participate.
- Each team shall consist of two speakers. One for the motion and another against the motion.
- Maximum two teams from any university/ Institute can participate.
Each team must register with the Organizing committee of debate competition by sending the duly attested registration form along with payment of Rs.1000/- as registration fee.
- Last Date of Registration: 8th April 2019
- Date of Competition: 20th April 2019
Awards and Certificates
- 1st Best Speaker: Rs. 5,100/-
- 2nd Best Speaker: Rs. 3,100/-
- 3rd Best Speaker: Rs. 2,100/-
- Best team trophy for the winning team.
- Many more exciting prizes including consolation prizes
- Memento and Certificates will be given to all participating team.
In case of any questions regarding the competition feel free to contact the following:
- Afreen Almas (Asst. Prof., SPSIL): 8439801911
- Nitin Dhillon (Asst. Prof., SPSIL): 7017861939
- Anuj Kumar (National Secretary, Unmukt Bharat)
- Aiman Farhat: 9917626219
- .Vipul Vats: ,9012713801
- Shubham Sharma: 9997894463
- Aman Bansal: 8979929043
Rules of the debate