About the organization
Strategy India is driven by the zeal to excel in every endeavor that it undertakes. Our focus is on giving the client precise and correct advice that will help them enhance their chances of success. We continue to work to enhance our knowledge and hone our skills according to the changes in this dynamic marketplace.
Strategy India is your partner to dramatically increase your success and reduce chances of failure. Strategy India is the complete ‘one stop shop’ for direct sales support. We provide resources you need to get going in one place as is the experience to support.
Be it the new startups, that are looking to launch or existing companies, seeking to revitalize their image or international companies looking to expand – Strategy India will drastically reduce the risk of failure by implementing ideas that actually work.
About the competition
The blog’s theme should revolve around the Impact of the upcoming Consumer Protection (Direct Selling) Rules, 2021.
- Recent Trends in Money circulation using the MLM compensation
- The Need for Legislation for the Direct Selling-MLM Industry
- The need to standardize the terminology used by MLM operations
- The need for preventive policing against the unsustainable MLM operations
Themes are restrictive in nature and the submission must be based on the themes indicated.
The best three blogs shall receive a cash prize worth Rs. 5000/- along with the certificate of accomplishment.
Prize breakup: 1st Prize Rs. 2500/-, 2nd Prize Rs. 1500/-, 3rd Prize Rs. 1000/-
Further, the ten best entries shall receive the certificate of appreciation along with the publication of the blogs on the official website of Strategy India.
The submission may be on the indicated theme with a prescribed word limit of 2000 – 2500 words (including footnotes).
Entries are subjected to conform to the set of guidelines, which follows:
- All submissions must be in Times New Roman, font size 12, Spacing 1.5.
- All footnotes should be in Times New Roman 10 single-spaced and conform to any recognized uniform form of citation.
- All the word limits are inclusive of footnotes.
- The manuscript should accompany a covering letter specifying the author’s name, designation, institute, contact number, and e-mail for future reference.
- All entries should be submitted in .doc or .docx formats.
- The Manuscripts must be submitted in Google Form.
Google Form Link: https://lawc.to/jh8ip
- The common terms used in the blog must be in accordance with the terms used in the direct selling industry. These terms can be accessed here: https://lawc.to/hA36k
- The author(s) bear sole responsibility for the accuracy of the submitted manuscript’s facts, opinions, or views.
- In case of any gross plagiarism found in the contents of the submitted manuscript, the manuscript shall be subject to rejection.
- The permissible limit of plagiarism is 10 % on Turnitin.
The Last Date for submissions is 20th September 2021 by 11:00 P.M. (Indian Standard Time)
Strategy India shall retain all copyright arising out of any publications, and only the moral rights will vest with the author.
Note: There is no registration fee
E-mail ID: email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org
To know more, click here: www.strategyindia.com
Note: This is a sponsored post.