Stambh Organisation is conducting a virtual Internship cum recruitment opportunity for its Non-Governmental Organisation.
About the Organisation
Stambh is a youth organization working for child education and the upliftment of unprivileged children across all over India. After the success of the first Internship drive, they are conducting their Second virtual recruitment cum Internship drive. They currently have a physical presence in Aurangabad, Patna, Nagpur, and Delhi.
Work Profile for Interns
- Research on Social Issues
- Physical involvement in Events and Activities (With Coronavirus Pandemic Safety Regulations)
- Writing blogs on child education and other social topics.
- Promoting thestambh.org on all social media platforms.
90 Days (3 Months)
Under Graduate/Post Graduate
- Joining and recommendation letter
- Experience in social fields
- Opportunity to increase contacts
- On ground practical experience
- Satisfaction, as you will be working for the betterment of others and society as a whole.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the opportunity through this link: https://tinyurl.com/25j5f5vr
- Phone: 8809129315/9373409773
- Email: thestambh.org.hr[at]gmail.com
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.