Stambh Organisation (an NGO) is conducting a Virtual Internship cum Recruitment 2021 opportunity for their Non-Governmental Organisation.
Stambh is a youth organisation working for child education and the upliftment of unprivileged children across all over India. They currently have a physical presence in Aurangabad, Patna, Nagpur and Delhi.
About the Internship Opportunity
Stambh is inviting applications for its Virtual Internship cum Recruitment Drive 2021. The internship is for 3 months, where the interns will get to research social issues, write on social topics and promoting the organization.
Work Profile for Interns
- Research on Social Issues
- Physical involvement in Events and Activities (With Coronavirus Pandemic Safety Regulations)
- Writing blogs on child education and other social topics
- Promoting Stambh on all social media platforms
90 Days (3 Months)
Who is it for?
Young and enthusiastic people to work on research papers and policy-making projects for the upliftment of unprivileged children in India
- Joining and recommendation letter
- Experience in social fields
- Opportunity to increase contacts
- On ground practical experience
- Satisfaction, as you will be working for the betterment of others and society as a whole
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Social Media Handles