Stambh Organisation is conducting a virtual Internship cum recruitment opportunity for its Non-Governmental Organisation.
About the Organisation
Stambh is a youth organization working for child education and upliftment of unprivileged children in Maharashtra. We are conducting our first-ever virtual recruitment cum Internship drive. We currently have a physical presence in Aurangabad, Patna, and Nagpur.
Work Profile for Interns
- Research on Social Issues
- Physical involvement in Events and Activities (With Coronavirus Pandemic Safety Regulations)
- Writing blogs on child education and other social topics.
- Promoting thestambh.org on all social media platforms.
90 Days (3 Months)
- Joining and recommendation letter
- Experience in social fields
- Opportunity to increase contacts
- On ground practical experience
- Satisfaction, as you will be working for the betterment of others and society as a whole.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the opportunity through this link.
- Phone: 8809129315/9373409773
- Email: thestambh.org.hr[at]gmail.com
Please Note: This post was first published on Noticebard, a sister organization of Lawctopus.
More posts that you might be interested in
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.