Makeintern (Workshop Partner) is conducting a contest for Law students on behalf of IIT Kharagpur-Spring Fest.
We would like to know if you would be interested in participating in the contest, as we can invite only 35 Colleges.
Following are the details of the contest:
First Round-Workshop (To be conducted in your college campus)
Interested students will be given training on any one topic of the following 5 topics:
a) Business development for lawyers
b) Copy right issue in cyber space
c) International contract drafting and negotiation
d) Multi disciplinary approach in law
e) Soft Skills
Above mentioned topics are chargeable and every topic will be of 2 days training (16 hours) and registration Charges are Rs 1150/- per student and minimum 70 students should be there.
Intra School Competition:
The students getting trained will be going through a selection procedure on the end of second day of training, total 5 students will get selected, who will be awarded the medals and certificates of excellence from IIT Kharagpur.
All the participants will receive a certificate from IIT Kharagpur.
1. Mock Test+ Quiz
3. Entrepreneurial Idea
Second Round (Spring-fest IIT-Kharagpur)
Top 5 students from your school ,will be participating in final competition in Spring fest (IIT Kharagpur) ,where they will represent your college and compete to other colleges.
1. College becomes the official training center of IIT Kharagpur-Spring Fest.
2. Workshop is conducted by IIT Certified and industry expert Trainers in the school campus.
3. Appreciation Certificate for College from IIT Kharagpur-Spring Fest.
4. Winners get medals ,cup and certificates of merit from IIT Kharagpur-Spring Fest.
5. Training Certificates to all participants by IIT Kharagpur-Spring Fest.
6. Faculties can attend this session along with the students.
7. Marketing material will be dispatched from our end.
Infrastructure Required from Institute:
1. Seminar Hall/classroom
4. Accommodation & Food for Trainer
5. Internet Connection
Only 35 Colleges will be invited to participate.
Shristi Chaurasia, Coordinator
IIT Kharagpur Spring fest event
Interested colleges may register by filling this form.