NABARD invites applications for the engagement of Specialist Officer (Legal) on a contract basis for 1 post at its Head Office in Mumbai.
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development is an apex regulatory body for the overall regulation of regional rural banks and apex cooperative banks in India. It is under the jurisdiction of the Ministry of Finance, Government of India.
The Committee’s interim report, submitted on November 28, 1979, outlined the need for a new organisational device for providing undivided attention, forceful direction and pointed focus to credit-related issues linked with rural development. Its recommendation was the formation of a unique development financial institution that would address these aspirations and the formation of the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) was approved by the Parliament through Act 61 of 1981.
About the Job Opportunity
NABARD invites online applications from Indian citizens having the necessary qualification and experience, for the engagement of Specialist Consultants on contract basis for 6 posts at its Head Office, Mumbai.
Note: This post highlights the details for the job role of Specialist Officer (Legal) only. For details of other positions, kindly refer to the official notification.
The role will have the following responsibilities:
- Legal advice in finalizing the terms and conditions of sanction for financing various projects
- Legal vetting of pre-execution and post –execution documents
- Scrutiny of legal documents of client institutions
- Recommendation for release of security upon receipt of full payment
- Vetting and finalizing down-selling documents
- Assisting in proper execution of documents by NABARD
- Periodic liaising with Security Trustees and Lender’s Legal counsel for documents, holding certificates.
- Offering legal opinion on documentation required for new products proposed.
- Essential Qualification: Minimum of 5 years work experience should be in retail banking institutions and Project financing
- Desirable Qualification: Dealing with DRT, NCLT experience preferable
Specialist Officer (Legal): Rs 1.50 lakh per month
How to Apply?
STEP 1: Application Registration
A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password.
An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
STEP 2: Application Form
Candidates can proceed to fill in other details of the Application Form.
STEP 3: Payment
Click on the ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed with payment.
- For SC/ST/PWBD: Rs. 50/-
- For all others: Rs. 800/-
(*) Exclusive of applicable GST
|Commencement of online registration of application||December 2, 2021|
|Closure of registration of application||December 19, 2021|
|Closure for editing application details||December 19, 2021|
|Last date for printing your application||January 3, 2022|
|Online Fee Payment||December 2-19, 2021|