School of Excellence in Law, Chennai is organising the 4th V.S. Sundaram Memorial Research Paper Competition on 1st of March, 2014.
(1) Tax Treaty Overrides – a comprehensive analysis; OR
(2) Analysis of Domestic Transfer Pricing provisions introduced by Finance Act, 2012.
- Each participating college can send a maximum of one article. Each article can be authored by maximum of two students.
- Participants must also submit a short bio- data mentioning their full name, college name, contact number, email and postal address.
- The research article must comprise of not less than 7500 words and not more 10000 words including footnotes.
- The research paper should be typed on A4 size paper; font size 12, font type Times New Roman, Double Spacing and one inch margins on each side.
- Two hardcopies of each entry in the format specified above, along with a soft copy of the same in a Compact Disc (CD) must be submitted to:
4 th V.S.Sundaram Memorial Research Paper Competition,
School of Excellence in Law, “Poompozhil”, No. 5,
Dr.D.G.S.Dhinakaran Salai, Chennai – 600 028.
- Participants must also email a copy of their entry as a Read-Only MS-Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- International participants can email the paper and submit the hardcopy at the time of registration.
- The Compact Disc must be scanned for any viruses or contamination.
- There should be appropriate footnotes indicating the correct source of information. The footnotes should be typed in font size 10, Font type: Times New Roman, Single Spacing.
- A bibliography, mentioning all the articles, books, references, websites etc referred to, should be made at the end.
- Copyrights of all authors are respected but Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar University will not be responsible for any infringement of the same.
- Entries may be sent to the above-mentioned address by post or courier or email. The post/courier should bear the superscription: “Entries for VSS Research Paper”.
- Each entry shall be enclosed with a covering letter on the letterhead of the participating college, which mentions the name and year of the student.
- Entries must reach the above mentioned address on or before 1st MARCH, 2014 by 5:00 p.m. IST.
- The organisers will not be responsible for any loss or non-delivery of the entries
- A Medal plus cash prize of Rs. 20,000/- shall be awarded to the best research paper.
- Certificates of Participation will be issued to each of the participants.
- The Best Article will be published in a journal published by the Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University, Chennai.
The guidelines and rules can be accessed HERE.