Lawctopus.com is the website for law students in India. We reach nearly 2.5 lakh unique visitors a month through our website. Our Facebook page is 52,000 people strong; our email list touches the same number.
NoticeBard.com publishes around 30-40 educational opportunities every day and reaches to nearly 3 lakh unique visitors a month.
Our mission is to enable ‘informed and inspired careers’ via digital media. Do the mission and the number excite you? Do you think you can use social media to drive the mission and the numbers forward? Are you an excellent writer? Are you entrepreneurial and self-driven? If yes, this internship is for you.
There are 2 types of internship opportunities available at our office:
Type 1: Part-time/after-college hours internship (3.30 pm -7 pm).
Type 2: Full-time internship (10.30 am to 7 pm).
NOTE: Work-from-home or remote internships are NOT available for now.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Managing the organizations’ social media accounts (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Quora, and other social media platforms); ensuring that great content (text, images, and video) goes on these platforms regularly.
- Formulate a strategy to increase in the number of followers on our social media handles.
- Emailing colleges and organizers of educational events and opportunities.
- Drive awareness about our brand and posts by posting articles on various forums and groups.
- You could even start a new initiative around education and careers that you will be responsible to drive forward.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Exceptional English language writing skills
- Previous experience and expertise in digital/ social media marketing
- An entrepreneurial attitude
- A creative streak, backed by a willingness to engage with data
Location: Top floor, House number 1577, Sector 38B, Chandigarh.
Total number of positions: 1
Duration: A minimum of 8 weeks (students opting for a longer duration will be preferred). Maximum duration: 24 weeks
Stipend: Rs. 6000-12,000/month (performance-based for full-time interns).
Rs. 3000-6000/ month (performance-based for part-time interns).
Timings: Monday to Friday, 10.30 am to 7.00 pm for full-time interns; 3.30 pm to 7 pm for part-time interns.
Saturdays will be work-from-home. (4 hours).
How to Apply?
Please fill the form here.
The last date to apply is 24th October 2019.
However, we encourage you to apply asap as that increases your chances of getting selected. Also, we’ll close the application form as soon as we get enough number of good applications.
We’ll further have paid ‘test tasks’ and an interview as a part of our selection methodology.
Please email them to [email protected] with the subject line ‘Social Media Management Internship Question’.