About the College
Seva Mandal Educational Society’s Smt. Kamlaben Gambhirchand Shah Law School is organizing the 4th National Moot Court Competition, 2019 on 2nd & 3rd March 2019.
Smt. Kamlaben Gambhirchand Shah Law School, Smt. Parmeshwari Devi Gordhandas Garodia Educational Complex, 388, Rafi Ahmed Kidwai Road, Matunga East, Mumbai 400 019, Maharashtra
Eligibility and Team Composition
- Each team shall comprise of three (3) members ONLY out of which two (2) will be speakers and one (1) researcher.
- The competition is open for bonafide students pursuing five year or three years LL.B course.
Registration Fees: ₹2500/-
- Online Registration of teams: 10th February 2019
- Submission of memorials: 20th February 2019
- Date of the Competition: 2nd & 3rd March 2019
Rajesh Kardak (Professor-in-charge): 09969333003
Registration Department (Leandra Silveira): 8828157988, :9082838321
Rules and Regulations
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.