Nithin Patil Memorial Mono Advocacy Competition will be held from 28th April 2021 to 29th April 2021 virtually and will be an extempore competition consisting of four rounds.
About the Organizer
SIU was established under Section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, in the year 2002. Symbiosis Law School, Pune is a constituent of Symbiosis International (Deemed University).
Symbiosis Law School, Pune, (SLS Pune) in 2020 has been ranked 8th by National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) Ministry of Human Resource Development India among the Law Institutes all over the Country.
About the Event
Legal events have been an important part of the fest over the years and we consider it a great opportunity to experiment with different kinds of events and host events of the highest quality for all participants.
Composition and Registrations
- Each participant will be enrolled as an individual, and not as a team.
- The individual participant will be expected to research for both sides during the oral pleadings. Each institution can send only one participant.
- The participant shall be a student in any 3 years or 5 year LLB course.
- Participation will be considered on a first-come-first-serve basis, and only the first 16 participants will be provisionally registered. The last date for provisional registration is April 20, 2021.
- Those registered provisionally shall be expected to pay the registration fee of Rs.1500 before the deadline of the final registration. Failing to do so will result in the participant being dropped off the list, and the next participant on the provisional application list to be considered, who shall then have 3 days to make the full payment.
- The propositions for the first two rounds will be released 24 hours prior to the commencement of the competition (i.e on 27th April, 2021) which will revolve around Criminal Law, Indian Contract Act, Family Law (Hindu Law), Constitutional Law and Property Law.
- Winner- Rs 10,000
- Runner Up- Rs 7,500
- Best Advocate- Rs 5,000
In addition to the above awards, a merit certificate will be given to the best advocate of each round. Participation certificates will be given to all.
- Abhishek Ingale: 9762971863
- Adyasha Kar: 8763240506
- Lavanya Gupta: 7420037345
- Abhishek Ganesan: 9553193002
The provisional registration form link is here.
Link to Rules and Regulations is here.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.