Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad is organising the 1st International Multidisciplinary Law Conference “Coherence” during October 9-10, 2015.
The motivation for this conference is the latest Harvard Law School study in 2014 which identified that Law students should have firm grounding in Economics, Accounts, Public Finance and Business Strategy, besides Law courses with knowledge in History and Sociology.
a. International Law in a multicultural world
b. Law as mirroring societal values
c. Relevance of legal institutions in contemporary society
d. Corporate laws and theoretical approaches
e. Traditional values & minority rights
f. Criminal Laws and Cultural Values
g. Immigration policies & Political Charters of Economies
h. Environmental regulation and sustainability
i. Impact of technology on globalization – legal issues
j. Ideals reected in human rights charters
k. Potpourri (Mixed-bag)
Last date for research paper: 21 September, 2015
Conference date: 9th & 10th October, 2015
1. The contributions should be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 250 words and 3 keywords; the full papers shall not be more than 25 pages (excluding abstract) inclusive of tables, graphs, diagrams, photographs and references. References need to be cited in APA style.
2. The margin should be 1.5 on all sides with 1.5 spacing between the lines. The headings should be in 14 font size, and the text in 12 font size,both Times New Roman, and the sub-headings need to be numbered.
3. The diagrams, tables, and photographs should have appropriate titles and sources if extracted.
4. The papers shall be checked for plagiarism and papers with instances of plagiarism shall be disqualified from presentation in the conference.
5. The delegate shall be given 15 minutes in all for presentation; 10 minutes for presentation and 5 minutes for Q & A.
6. Certificate of participation and/or presentation shall be given to candidates who are physically present only. In-absentia presentations and Skype presentations are strictly avoided.
7. The complete paper should be sent to the email id: [email protected]
Any queries with respect to the conference, accommodation, etc. may be addressed to: [email protected] or call 7093921243/44.
More information can be accessed HERE.