Centre for Banking and Finance invites entries of blog submissions on various legal aspects of the Banking and Finance Industry on a rolling basis.
About the Centre for Banking and Finance
Centre for Banking and Finance is a student-run forum of Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad with the objective to promote knowledge and awareness about this rapidly flourishing field of law. It aims to provide a platform to all aspiring lawyers to develop their research and advocacy skills in the field of banking and finance.
The topic of the blog can be on any contemporary issue of the Banking and Finance sector. The blog will be published on the official blog page of Centre for Banking and Finance, Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad.
- Word limit is 1500-2000 words
- Put references as endnotes.
- Mention any case law or case study in italics and bold.
- Put a two-line brief about your blog before the main content.
- Provide a title for your submission.
- Pictures relevant to your topic can be added (Optional).
- Add your name, PRN and batch in a separate page.
- The Submission should be in Word format only.
- Submission Guidelines: The submissions have to be emailed at cbf[at]slsh.edu.in with the Subject as “Blog Submission: CBF”.
- Font Style: Times New Roman
- Heading: 14, Bold
- Subheading: 12, Bold
- Body Text: 12
- Line Spacing 1.5
The work must be original and devoid of plagiarism in any form. Hence, authors are requested to give a written undertaking that the manuscripts submitted are original pieces of work and has not been plagiarized nor has been published or is in consideration for publishing in any other place.
For further questions, please feel free to write to us at cbf[at]slsh.edu.in, or contact:
Keerthi Chowdary: 7358080359
Link to Blog of Banking, Finance and Economic Affairs is here.
Follow Lawctopus’ Call for Blogs section for more call for blogs post.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.