The Lawgical Club under PGDM (LAW) Programme, Adani Institute of Infrastructure Management is organizing a “Slogan Writing Competition” as a part of the celebration of the Women in Infrastructure Sector (a Virtual Event) on the International Women’s Day on 8th March.
About the Organizer
Adani Institute of Infrastructure Management (AIIM) is an institute offering education in infrastructure management. Its campus is on the Sarkhej-Gandhinagar highway near Ahmedabad (Gujarat, India).
About the Competition
The object of the event is to sensitize the younger generation that gender is not an obstacle to succeed in any field. The slogan should reflect the object of the event and should not exceed 20 words.
Language of the Competition
Who can Participate?
Open to all
- First Prize: Rs. 2000
- Second Prize: Rs. 1000
- 3 Consolation prize: Rs. 500 each
- The slogan with the highest votes on our Instagram page: Rs. 1000
- The slogan with the second highest votes on our Instagram page: Rs. 500
- Date and time of the event: 8th March 2021 from 10.30 AM to 12.30 PM
- Last date for submission: 5th March 2021
Note: The result of the “Slogan Writing Competition” shall be declared during the event.
- Mr. Jinil Patel: 7202017821
- Ms. Barkha Laddha: 9413072339
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.