Sinhgad Law College Pune is conducting the 4th NATIONAL LEVEL SMT. KASHIBAI NAVALE MOOT COURT COMPETITION, 2018 On Friday & Saturday, 23rd & 24th February, 2018.
The Competition is open for the students pursuing FIVE YEAR LL.B. programme or THREE YEAR LL.B. programme from any law college recognized by their respective universities and approved by Bar Council of India.
The students must have a valid identity card of the concerned college of academic year 2017-2018.
Moot Court Problem
Click here for details.
The Registration Form is given here.
- Teams must register on or before Friday, 19th January, 2018.
- The hard copies of the registration form and Cash / Demand Draft must be submitted to administrative office of Sinhgad law college, Pune on or before 19th Jan 2018 before 5.00 PM.
- The formal registration of the teams will be done on 23th February 2018 between 2.00 pm to 3.30 pm. Spot registration will not be allowed.
The registration fees will be Rs. 1500 per team which comprises of two members i.e. two speakers.
- First: Rs 15000 Cash + Trophy + Certificate
- Second: Rs 10000 Cash + Trophy + Certificate
- Third: Rs 7000 Cash + Trophy + Certificate
- Best Memorial: Trophy + Certificate
- All participants will be given a Participation Certificate.
Mr. Shivshankar Kalshetti (Co-ordinator) Mob no. 7769921210
This post was first published on:
7 Dec 2017
🔔 Never miss an opportunity again. Get the emails you want in your inbox.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.