Sinhgad Law College Pune is conducting the 5th National Level Smt. Kashibai Navale Moot Court Competition, 2019 On Friday & Saturday, 15 & 16 March 2019.
The Competition is open for the students pursuing FIVE YEAR LL.B. programme or THREE YEAR LL.B. programme from any law college recognized by their respective universities and approved by Bar Council of India.
The students must have a valid identity card of the concerned college of academic year 2018-2019.
- Teams must register on or before Friday, 20th February 2019.
- The hard copies of the registration form and Cash / Demand Draft must be submitted to administrative office of Sinhgad law college, Pune on or before 20th Feb 2019 before 5.00 PM.
- The formal registration of the teams will be done on 15th March 2019 between 5.00 pm to 6.00 pm. Spot registration will not be allowed.
The registration fees will be Rs. 2000 per team which comprises of two members i.e. two speakers.
- First: Rs 15000 Cash+Trophy + Certificate
- Second: Rs 10000 Cash + Trophy + Certificate
- Best Memorial: Rs3000 Cash + Trophy + Certificate
- Best Speaker: Rs3000 Cash + Trophy + Certificate
- All participants will be given a Participation Certificate.
- Mr. Nitin Bhandare (Co-ordinator) Mob no. 985064814
- Mr. Sarosh Krishnan (Student Co-ordinator) Mob no. 8698488181
- Mr. George Thomas (Student Co-ordinator) Mob no. 9594315664
Email: [email protected]
Moot Court Rules