About the Organization
Singh Law Chambers is a full-service law firm based in New Delhi, India with associate offices in different parts of the country.
The firm has proved its niche by providing effective legal advisory and services to domestic, international clients and multinational corporations in the area of intellectual property rights, corporate advisory, risk management and compliance, conflict resolution, civil law, criminal law, constitution law, cyber law and white-collar crime, Alternate Dispute Resolution.
Location: New Delhi
Singh Law Chambers is opening job posts of Associates.
Number of Vacancies
- The candidate must be a law graduate.
- Candidates holding a minimum of 3 years of Post Qualification Experience in the field of Law preferably in Litigation.
- The candidate must have experience in handling corporate matters.
- The candidate must be open to travel to handle outstation matters and must be proficient in English & Hindi.
- The candidate who is immediately available to join will be preferred.
- The candidate will be responsible to conduct extensive research.
- The candidate will be responsible to do legal drafting of notices, civil and criminal suits.
- The candidate will be responsible for writing reports.
- Any other responsibility on need basis.
As per the standards norms.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates must may their updated CV along with a cover letter to email@example.com.
Phone Number: 011- 42531754
Note: This is a sponsored post.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.