About the Organization
Singh Law Chambers is a full-service law firm based in New Delhi, India with associate offices in different parts of the country.
The firm has proved its niche by providing effective legal advisory and services to domestic, international clients and multinational corporations in the area of intellectual property rights, corporate advisory, risk management and compliance, conflict resolution, civil law, criminal law, constitution law, cyber law and white-collar crime, Alternate Dispute Resolution.
Location: New Delhi
Singh Law Chambers is opening job posts for Junior Associates/Associates.
Number of Vacancies
- The candidate must be a law graduate.
- Candidates holding minimum 2.5+ years of Post Qualification Experience in the field of Law preferably in Litigation.
- The candidate must have experience in handling corporate matters.
- The candidate must be open to travel to handle outstation matters.
- The candidate must be proficient in English & Hindi.
- The candidate who is immediately available to join will be preferred.
- The candidate will be responsible for conducting extensive research.
- The candidate will be responsible to do legal drafting of notices, civil and criminal suits.
- The candidate will be responsible for writing reports.
- Any other responsibility on need basis.
As per the standards norms.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates have to send their updated CV along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Phone Number: 011- 42531754
For more details about this firm, click her: www.singhlawchambers.com
Note: This is a sponsored post.