Sikkim Government Law College and NHRC are jointly conducting All India Moot Court Competition 2018 at Sikkim Government Law College between 10-12 May, 2018.
- The Teams can provisionally register themselves by sending a scanned copy of the registration form to the email address – firstname.lastname@example.org to secure their spots on or before 7th April, 2018.
- The participating teams may register themselves for the competition by sending the duly filled in Registration form along with Registration Fee of Rs. 3000 by 16th April, 2018.
- The Last Date for Memorial Submission(soft copy) along with Travel Form is 30th April 2018.
- The Registration fees shall be non refundable.
- To download the Brochure containing the Moot Problem, rules, Registration and Travel form, click on the link above.
- Best Team/Winning Teams: Rs. 25000/-
- 1 Runners-Up Team: Rs. 15000/-
- Best Memorial: Rs. 5500/-
- Best Advocate/Speaker: Rs.5500/-
- Best Researcher: Rs.5500/-
For any queries, feel free to Contact us at –
Dr. Sushma Sharma, Nodal Contact Person
Ph. 9593972637, Email Id: email@example.com
Ms. Tshering Choden, Member Secretary (NHRC-SGLC All India Moot Court Committee)
Ph.7585909586, Email Id – firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.