Sikkim Government Law College and NHRC are jointly conducting All India Moot Court Competition 2018 at Sikkim Government Law College between 10-12 May, 2018.
- The Teams can provisionally register themselves by sending a scanned copy of the registration form to the email address – [email protected] to secure their spots on or before 7th April, 2018.
- The participating teams may register themselves for the competition by sending the duly filled in Registration form along with Registration Fee of Rs. 3000 by 16th April, 2018.
- The Last Date for Memorial Submission(soft copy) along with Travel Form is 30th April 2018.
- The Registration fees shall be non refundable.
- To download the Brochure containing the Moot Problem, rules, Registration and Travel form, click on the link above.
- Best Team/Winning Teams: Rs. 25000/-
- 1 Runners-Up Team: Rs. 15000/-
- Best Memorial: Rs. 5500/-
- Best Advocate/Speaker: Rs.5500/-
- Best Researcher: Rs.5500/-
For any queries, feel free to Contact us at –
Dr. Sushma Sharma, Nodal Contact Person
Ph. 9593972637, Email Id: [email protected]
Ms. Tshering Choden, Member Secretary (NHRC-SGLC All India Moot Court Committee)
Ph.7585909586, Email Id – [email protected]