About Into Legal World Institute
Into Legal World Institute is devoted to research and innovation in law and nurture an environment for students to pursue their dreams. Here at ‘Into Legal World Institute’ we are passionate about grooming students who will not only be thorough professionals but also good human beings.
Into Legal World is an educational startup in the field of Legal Education and Awareness recognised by International Organisation for Standardization, DIPP (Govt. of India), AEC (AUUP) and UPIT (Govt. of Uttar Pradesh).
About the Course
This Certificate Course is aimed to enable the participants in acquiring a basic, yet comprehensive understanding of the concepts of Company Law.
- With a flavor of practical perspective wherever needed by Providing a wide-angle overview of corporate laws in accordance with the Companies Act, 2013, including the latest Amendments
- Much needed clarifications on Company law
- Enabling the development of critical and analytical abilities in the area of Company law
- The Course delivery will be through virtual classes in the Learning Management System (LMS).
- Online classes are easily accessible on all devices including Smart Phones
- Zoom App
- No working experience required
- Well-developed course material with Presentations
The Course is specifically designed for Lawyers, Chartered Accountants, Company Secretaries, Cost & Work Accountants, Academicians, Managers, Company Directors, Prospective Entrepreneurs & Students.
Course Duration: 3 Weeks
Fee: Rs. 2000/-
Limited Seats. Hurry Up!
Use Referral Code LAWCTOPUS to get discount of 10% on the course.
For registration and full details, click here.
Examination and Assessment
The online certification in Corporate Law provides for a continuous assessment where the learners will get an opportunity to learn, to understand and self‐assess their skills and knowledge. Thus, the learning will be holistic in nature through scheduled live‐virtual classes by the subject matter experts for each of 05 modules.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.