The Moot Court Association, School of Law, Shoolini University announces its 3rd National Moot Court Competition, 2019. The moot court competition will be held on, 14th – 15th November 2019. The aim and objective of the competition is to develop interest in criminal law litigation.
This Moot Court Competition will be on the Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances Act, 1985.
- Students duly enrolled and pursuing full time 5 year or 3 years undergraduate law course may apply in a team of 3, that includes two mooters and one researcher;
- Students enrolled and pursuing post-graduate diploma or short-term certificate courses in law are not eligible to apply
- Students from any University/Department/Institute not recognized by the Bar Council of India, to impart law degrees are not eligible to apply
- Any person, other than the 3 team members are not eligible to avail facilities reserved for the student participants.
- Each team shall register to the institute online by filling the registration form on or before 30th October 2019, 05:00 pm and emailing the scanned copy of the same at [email protected]. Only 24 Teams will be allowed to participate on first cum first serve basis including fee.
- On receipt of the duly filled provisional registration form, the institute shall respond to the participating team, acknowledging the receipt
- On completion of the timeline for registration, the institute shall respond to each team with a unique team code, which shall be printed on the memorials in the specified place and also shall be used to identify teams during the competition
- Each registered team shall send the 5-5 hard copies of memorial from both sides to the Organizing Committee at School of Law, Faculty of Legal Studies, Shoolini University of Biotechnology and Management Science, Post Box 9, Head Post Office, The Mall, Solan – 173212 HP and a soft copy (from both the sides) at [email protected] on or before 1st November, 2019, by 05:00 pm and hard copies should be received by 6th November, 2019. (In case the organizing Committee does not receive the hard copies by 06th Nov,2019 team is liable to be disqualified).
- All the participating teams are requested to post the hard copies by Speed post on the given address.
- Clarifications can be sought on any part of the moot proposition. These clarifications are to be sent via mail. It is in the discretion of the Organizing Committee on whether a clarification sought is valid and to be clarified. These clarification mails are to be sent before 25th October 2019.
The registration fees for the competition is Rs. 3,000/- per team (In words- Rupees Three Thousand Only). The registration fee once paid is non-refundable. The participants would be provided kits, certificates and refreshments. Participants are requested to send the transaction details at [email protected].
Mode of Payment
Payment can be made through net banking/RTGS/IMPS to:
Bank name: Punjab National Bank
Beneficiary Name: Shoolini University of Biotechnology and Management Sciences
IFSC Code: PUNB0043300
Account No.: 0433000100728136
MICR code: 173024002
Branch name: The Mall, Solan.
Release of Moot Problem: 30th Sep,2019
Last Date for Registration of Teams: 30th Oct, 2019
Last Date for seeking Clarification on Moot Problem: 25th Oct,2019
Last Date for Submission of Memorials Soft Copies: 01st Nov, 2019
Last Date for Submission of Memorials Hard Copies: 06th Nov, 2019
Memo Exchange:12th Nov,2019
Date of Competition: 14th-15th Nov, 2019
- Mr. Himanshu Sharma: + 91 8219178229
- 02 Mr. Yash Pal Thakur: +91 7807205357
- 03 Ms. Palak Sharma: +91 9816779935
- Ms. Deepak Devi: +91 9991702212
- Mr. Karan Arora: +91 9079220048
- Ms. Sanjoli Singhal: +91 8279603390
- Ms. Sarita Bhandari: +91 8219154044
- Mr. Aman Aggarwal: +91 8628811104
- Mr. Anmol: +91 9034550048
- Ms. Megha Sharma: +91 9988758066
Click here for full details including the moot problem.