School of Law, Sharda University, is proud to announce the 3rd version of Anand Swaroop Gupta Memorial National Moot Court Competition, 2018 from 5-7th April 2018.
Shri Ram Jethmalani, Member of Parliament and Senior Advocate, Supreme Court of India, has kindly consented to inaugurate the Moot Court Competition on 5th April 2018. Hon’ble Justice Mr. A K Sikri, Judge, Supreme Court of India, will address the gathering on the occasion of the valedictory ceremony on 7th April 2018.
2nd Anand Swaroop Gupta Memorial National Moot Court Competition, 2018 had witnessed participation from more than 60 colleges across India. We humbly invite Universities/Colleges to participate in this event organized by Sharda University from 5th-7th April 2018.
Free Agra Trip*
School of Law, Sharda University will be organizing a free trip to Agra* on 8th April 2018 for all participants.
*Subject to terms and conditions.
- Date of release of Moot Problem: 7th February, 2018
- Last date for clarifications (if any): 5th March, 2018
- Last date for online registration: 25th March, 2018
- Last date for sending hard copy of registration and travel form via post: 28th March, 2018
- Last date for submission of softcopy of Memorials: 28th March, 2018
Online registration can be done by sending an e-mail at email@example.com.
Prizes worth more than 1 lakh for Winning team, Runners-up, Best Speaker-Male, Best Speaker-Female and Best Memorial Award.
For any details, feel free to contact
- Ms. Neha Tripathi, Faculty Co-Convener, firstname.lastname@example.org, +91-9165433068
- Ms. Saubhagya Bhadkaria, Faculty Co-Convener, email@example.com, +91-8319893565
- Mr. Aditya Ajay, Student Co-ordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org, +91-9871545297
Click here to download the brochure containing the moot problem, rules and registration form.
Lawctopus is proud to be the media partner for this event.
This post was first published on: February 8, 2018