School of Law, Sharda University, Greater Noida, NCR is conducting its 4th edition of Anand Swaroop Gupta National Moot Court Competition, 2019. The Competition will be held at the School of Law, Sharda University on 4th, 5th, and 6th April 2019.
Participants are invited from Universities, Law Departments, Law Colleges and Institutions for the said prestigious ASG National Moot Court.
Prospective participants are requested to complete the registration formalities by 15th February 2019.
The Moot Problem, Registration Form, Rules and other details of the competition are provided below.
Eligibility and Team Composition
1. The Competition shall be open for all bona fide students who are pursuing an integrated 5-year LL.B. programme or 3-year LL.B programme from any University/College/Department or Institute in India. Such an institution must be recognized by the Bar Council of India.
2. Each participating University/College/Department or Institute shall nominate only one team consisting of three student members, out of whom, two will be speakers and one will be the researcher
- Winning Team: Rs. 50,000
- Runner up Team: Rs. 25,000
- Best Speaker (Male): Rs. 10,000
- Best Speaker (Female): Rs. 10,000
- Best Memorial: Rs. 10,000
Certificates for participation will be given to all the participants. Separate certificates will be provided to the Quarter-Finalists, Semi-Finalists, Runners-up and Winners. All Certificates and awards will be presented to the participants only at the Valedictory Ceremony on the evening of 6th April, 2019.
- Start of Registrations: 5th January, 2018
- Last Date of registration: 28th February, 2019
- Last date of Submission of Memorial in soft copy: 15th March, 2019
- Last date of Submission of Memorial in hard copy: 20th March, 2019
Registration and Fee
The registration for the competition can be done by sending the scanned copy of completely filled Registration Form on [email protected] latest by 15th February 2019.
Along with the registration form, the competition fee of Rs. 3,000/- must be deposited as per the details given below:
Mode of Payment
Participants can make their payment either through online, NEFT or DD drawn in favor of Sharda University School of Law with the below mentioned account details. Once payment is made kindly send the soft copy of the payment receipt to this email id: [email protected]
Name of Account Holder: Sharda University School of Law
Account Number: 912010034705440
Bank: Axis Bank
Branch: Axis Bank Ltd., Alpha Commercial Belt, Greater Noida, U.P.
For any Moot Court Competition related query/ clarification please feel free to contact the Organizing Committee on email id: [email protected].
For further clarification please contact:
- Mr. Namit K Srivastava (Assistant Professor, SOL), Mob: 9953437179; Email: [email protected]
- Mr. Ajay Kumar Mishra (Assistant Professor, SOL), Mob: 9123132880; Email: [email protected]
- Ms. Yashi Mittal, BBA LLB 4th Year, School of Law, Sharda University, Mob.: 8447389834
- Mr. Vaibhav Kumar, BA LLB, 4th Year, School of Law, Sharda University, Mob: 7260861571