Shankarrao Chavan Law College & UPC Peru are organising an Online International Conference and Bilateral Talk on Constitutionalism, International Law and Public Policy: 2021 Ahead on 24th and 25th May 2021.
About the Organisers
Marathwada Mitra Mandal’s Shankarrao Chavan Law College is affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University, Approved by Bar Council of India, recognized by Government of Maharashtra with an ISO Certification and accredited with ‘A’ Grade by NAAC.
Universidad Peruana de Ciencias Aplicadas (UPC) was founded in 1994 as an educational institution. Universidad Peruana de Ciencias Aplicadas (UPC) Law School is accredited by Accreditation Council for Legal Education (CONAED).
Call for Papers
The organizers invite original, unpublished research papers for this International Conference from students, research scholars, academicians and professionals on the theme of the conference.
The interested researcher should send an abstract of not exceeding 300 words with full paper accompanied by a brief profile of the author/s including Name, Designation, Institutional Affiliation, Contact details, and email ID.
- Last Date for Submission of Full Paper along with an Abstract: 7th May, 2021
- Notification of Selection of Paper: 3 working days after the submission of Paper
- Last Date for Registration: 10th May, 2021
Guidelines for Paper Submission
Submissions shall be through E-mail only & all correspondences and queries may be addressed to mmsclcic2020[at]gmail.com.
- Font: Times New Roman
- Font Size: 12 (for Footnotes – 10)
- Word Limit: 3000 – 5000 words (including footnotes)
- Line Spacing: 1.5 (for Footnotes 1.0)
- Citation Method: The Bluebook Style of Citation, 20th Edition
- Language: English/Spanish
- Paper Presentation (Academicians/Research Scholars/Professionals): India: Rs. 1000/-
- Paper Presentation (PG/UG Student): India: Rs. 500/-
- Only Participation: India: Rs. 100/-
- Students of Marathwada Mitra Mandal: Rs. 50/-
- Paper Presentation/Participation: Peru: No Fees
The Registration Form Link: https://forms.gle/2vfgZTNCtQ3of7nL9
Note: The Registration fee includes certificate of participation and publication (e-copy).
Fee Remittance Details (For NEFT)
- Name: MMMS Shankarrao Chavan Law College
- Account Number: 50100106697534
- Bank Name: HDFC Bank
- Branch: Mayur Colony, Pune.
- IFSC: HDFC0000149
E-mail ID: mmsclcic2020[at]gmail.com
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.