Marathwada Mitra Mandal’s Shankarrao Chavan Law College, Pune is organising the 11th State Level Elocution Competition 2019. The competition is open to all law college under valid graduate students in Maharashtra and Goa.
Subjects of the competition
- Verdict on Section 377 of I.P.C. in Indian Socio-legal context
- C.B.I. v. C.B.I.- In quest of power
- Entry of women in religious places & conservation approach of the society
- “Me Too” movement- Socio-legal issues and conservation approach of the society
- Improving Farmers condition- Obligation on the welfare state
- Every College shall depute two participants representing their College giving the details as prescribed in the Entry /Registration Form given in the brochure below.
- The last date for Registration is 14th January 2019 (Monday). Entries and Registration Form can be sent by post on College address or by email (email@example.com) or in person.
- Students shall carry their College Identity Cards and produce the same during the drawing of Lots at 8.30 am., failing which they shall not be eligible.
- Participants shall be in formal attire.
- The winner shall receive a cash Prize of Rs. 5000/- and Trophy.
- Runner-up shall receive a Cash Prize of Rs. 3000/- and Trophy.
- 2nd Runner-up shall receive a Cash Prize of Rs. 2000/- and Trophy.
- A certificate of participation shall also be given to all the participants.
Asst. Prof. Dr Vikas Bhatnagar. – 9673158518
Join 70,000 law students. Receive only the posts you want.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.