Marathwada Mitra Mandal’s Shankarrao Chavan Law College, Pune in Collaboration with Department of Law, University of Mumbai is organising a National Conference on “ Creative Economy for Sustainable Development” on 19th & 20th April 2021.
About the Organiser
Marathwada Mitra Mandal’s Shankarrao Chavan Law College was established in 2003 with the objective of nurturing future legal professionals and researchers with ideas and values required for playing a constructive role to create a better world.
The College is affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University, Approved by Bar Council of India, recognized by Government of Maharashtra with an ISO Certification and accredited with ‘A’ Grade by NAAC.
Call for Papers
The organizers invite original, unpublished research papers for this International Conference from students, research scholars, academicians and professionals on the theme of the conference.
The interested researcher should send an abstract of not exceeding 300 words with full paper accompanied by a brief profile of the author/s including Name, Designation, Institutional Affiliation, Contact details, and email ID. The selected papers will get published either in an edited book or an International Journal of College.
- Law & Economics
- Defining Creative Economy in Legal Terms
- Law & Sustainable Development vis-à-vis Economy
- Litigation & Creative Economy
- Mediation, Law & Economics
- Legal Profession & Creative Economy
- Creative Economy in Education field
- Traditional entrepreneurs to Entrepreneurship
- Can Creativity Save Us?
- Influencing Policy & Investment in the Creative Economy
- IPR & Creativity
- OR Economic Analysis of Growing Creativity in various Sectors such as Entertainment, Music, New trends in Trade & Commerce, Gaming, Litigation & Other Legal Fields, etc.
- OR any topic relevant to the theme explained above.
Guidelines for Paper Submission
- Font: Times New Roman
- Font Size: 12 (for Footnotes – 10)
- Word Limit: 3000 – 5000 words (including footnotes)
- Line Spacing: 5 (for Footnotes 1.0)
- Citation Method: The Bluebook Style of Citation, 20th Edition
- Language: English only
Authorship may be extended maximum up to two authors. In accordance with the double-blind process of review, the name of the author/s and their institutional affiliation must not be mentioned or indicated anywhere in main body of the manuscript.
Submissions shall be through E-mail only & all correspondences and queries may be addressed to: mmsclcnc[at]gmail.com.
- Last Date for Submission of Full Paper along with an Abstract: 1st April 2021
- Notification of Selection of Paper: 5 working days after the submission of Paper
- Last Date for Registration: 9th April 2021
- Paper Presentation (Academicians/Research Scholars/Professionals): Rs. 1000/-
- Paper Presentation (PG/UG Student): Rs. 500/-
- Only Participation: Rs. 100/-
- Only Participation (Current Students of Marathwada Mitra Mandal & University of Mumbai): Rs. 50/-
The Registration Form Link: https://forms.gle/kPaRUgYkvgbZKFdcA
The Registration fee includes a certificate of participation and publication (e-copies).
Fee Remittance Details (For NEFT/Online)
- Name: MMMS Shankarrao Chavan Law College
- Account Numbers: 50100106697534
- Bank Name: HDFC Bank
- Branch: Mayur Colony, Pune
- IFSC: HDFC0000149
Assistant Professor Dr. Swati Rautela, Programme Officer
Assistant Professor Sourabh Ubale, Programme Officer: +91 9921277798
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any 'Call for Papers/Blogs' by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.