About the organisation:
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC), is a Scientific Society of the Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology, Government of India. C-DAC has today emerged as a premier R&D organization in IT&E (Information Technologies and Electronics) in the country working on strengthening national technological capabilities in the context of global developments in the field and responding to change in the market need in selected foundation areas.
C-DAC’s areas of expertise range from R&D work in ICT&E Technologies to Product Development, IP Generation, Technology Transfer and Deployment of Solutions. Primary Thematic or Thrust Areas addressed by C-DAC are:
- High-Performance Computing and Grid & Cloud Computing
- Multilingual Computing & Heritage Computing
- Professional Electronics, VLSI & Embedded Systems
- Software Technologies including FOSS
- Cyber Security & Cyber Forensics
- Health Informatics
- Education & Training
To meet with the immediate requirement, applications are invited (only online) from suitable, qualified, experienced and dynamic professionals of Indian nationality for various Group A (senior and middle), positions to be filled by way of Direct Recruitment or on Deputation/Transfer (absorption) basis.
3 job positions of Senior Legal Officer (Level-11).
- LLM (Master of Laws) with 4years of experience or
- LLB (Bachelor of Laws) or equivalent relevant professional qualification with 7 years of relevant experience.
CTC: 15.5 Lakh per annum(approximately).