Applications are invited for engagement of Senior Content Writer/Media Analyst in Lok Sabha Secretariat, on a purely contractual basis from amongst persons fulfilling the eligibility conditions.
About Lok Sabha Secretariat
The Lok Sabha Secretariat is an independent office of Lok Sabha which functions under advice of the Speaker of Lok Sabha. In the discharge of his constitutional and statutory responsibilities, the Speaker of the Lok Sabha is assisted by the Secretary-General, Lok Sabha, (whose pay scale, position and status etc. is equivalent to that of the highest-ranking official in the Government of India i.e. Cabinet Secretary), functionaries of the level of the Additional Secretary, Joint Secretary and other officers and staff of the Secretariat at various levels.
About the Job Opportunity
Applications are invited for engagement of Consultants in Lok Sabha Secretariat, on a purely contractual basis from amongst persons fulfilling the eligibility conditions as prescribed below.
Please Note: This post only highlights the details of the job opportunity for Senior Content Writer/Media Analyst (Hindi) that requires Law as an educational qualification to be eligible for the role. For information about other roles, please refer to the official notification.
Minimum Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science/Journalism/Law/Hindi language
Work Experience and Skill/s:
- Minimum 2 years of work experience as a Content Writer/Media Analyst.
- Proficiency in political content writing in Hindi.
- Ability to gather political content and special features, create contents of the latest political happenings in India, review and edit written articles for grammar, verbiage, comprehensibility in order to make them error free and have skills to manage quality of content delivered by the content team.
- Experience with Social Media and Digital Communication.
- Good written and oral communication skills in Hindi and ability to comply with deadlines.
- Familiarity with MS office – Excel, PowerPoint, Word and related computer tools.
45,000/- per month
Duration of Engagement
1 year, which may be extended subject to satisfactory performance for 2 more years
How to Apply?
The applications are to be submitted in the prescribed format as given in Annexure-B of the Official Notification.
Applications complete in all respects shall be sent to:
Room No. 619,
Lok Sabha Secretariat,
Parliament House Annexe,
New Delhi – 110001.
The last date of receipt of applications will be reckoned as October 11, 2021.
Eligible candidates will have to appear for a Personal Interview before an Interview Board. An applicant, once selected, will not be allowed to withdraw his/her candidature subsequently. He/she will be required to join immediately.
Also, the applicants are advised to keep on visiting the website http://www.loksabha.nic.in –> Recruitment –> Advertisements and Notices from time to time for information relating to:
- Cancellation or addendum or corrigendum to this Advertisement, if any;
- Date(s) of Personal Interview;
- Announcement of Result of the examination process.